Beautifully on point, this outdoor sectional, cocktail and end table set is the natural choice for modern minimalists who know that less is more. Quality crafted of eucalyptus wood, the ultra clean-lined frames are enriched with a multi-step embossed finish that both brings out the wood's natural grain and protects it from the elements for seasons of fun in the sun. Rest assured, the sectional is topped with thick seat and back cushions wrapped in our exclusive Nuvella® high-performance fabric that's fade resistant, stain resistant and a breeze to clean. Combination of a light, neutral fabric and natural wood makes a high-style understatement.
- Includes 3-piece sectional (right-arm facing loveseat, corner with cushion and left-arm facing loveseat), cocktail table and end table
- Left-arm and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Sectional, cocktail and end table made of eucalyptus wood
- Sectional, cocktail and end table with multi-step embossed finish
- cocktail and end table with slatted styling
- Seat/back cushions and throw pillows covered in solution-dyed Nuvella® (polyester) high-performance fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- 4 throw pillows included
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Imported fabric and fill
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||3-Piece Outdoor Sectional with Coffee Table and End Table
||3-Piece Outdoor Sectional with Coffee and End Table
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.